$109.99 – $335.00
The High Capacity, Portability, and Food-Grade Benefits of the AQUATANK-2 Make It a Great Addition to Your Emergency Supplies! Made and Warrantied for a Static Environment.
FREE Shipping On All Orders Over $50 On This Site
The AQUANK-2 Water Storage Tank / Bladder
Lightweight Water Tank / Bladder Is Great For Emergency Use and Long-Term Home Water Storage!
You can fill your AQUATANK-2 on-site to keep a lot of water in a small space. Knowing that it is made of a Food-Grade inner liner and a durable outer shell, you can rest assured that it will be puncture-resistant and last for many years. You can even reuse it over and over (unlike those single-use tub bladders) and you don’t have to take your tub out of commission to use it!
- Ideal for water storage in an emergency situation or water storage in your home.
- Great for Camping, Cabins, or Bug-Out Locations. Keep in mind, these tanks are made and warrantied for a static environment, so if you’re going to use it some other way, please make sure to secure it tightly and keep it away from sharp objects.
- Is Odorless and won’t give your water a strange taste or smell like PVC and plastic tanks or bladders.
- VERY Portable – Even the largest AQUATANK2 weighs less than 5lbs. empty and comes in a small box for easy storage!
Dimensions (When Full)
– (15 Gallon) 24″W x 36″L x 8″H
– (30 Gallon) 36″W x 36″L x 14″H
– (60 Gallon) 36″W x 48″L x 16″H
– (150 Gallon) 48″W x 72″L x 12″H
– (300 Gallon) 54″W x 144″L x 12″H
The AQUATANK-2 Is Very Easy to Use!
- Just fill it with water using a standard hose connection.
- Release the water by opening the outlet side on the opposite end.
A “Must Have” For Your Emergency Supplies!
We Guarantee Your AQUATANK-2 For Up To 1 Year But Expect You’ll Use It Or Store It For Many Years To Come!
Click the Add to Cart Button and Get a Free Disaster Prep. eBook with Every Purchase!
15 Gallon, 30 Gallon, 60 Gallon, 150 Gallon, -150 Gallon-, 300 Gallon, 15 Gallon (New – Never Used – Out of Original Packaging), 30 Gallon (New – Never Used – Out of Original Packaging), 60 Gallon (New – Never Used – Out of Original Packaging), 150 Gallon (New – Never Used – Out of Original Packaging), 300 Gallon (New – Never Used – Out of Original Packaging), 15 Gallon (Used – Good Condition), 30 Gallon (Used – Good Condition), 60 Gallon (Used – Good Condition), 150 Gallon (Used – Good Condition), 300 Gallon (Used – Good Condition)