TOUGH-GRID® 1/8″ Shock Cord – 100% Elongation – Nylon Sheath – Made In USA
100% (+/ 10%) Elongation Shock Cord or Bungee Cord
No Need to Break the Bank When You Can Get Superior Shock Cord at a Bargain Price!
– Ideal for fixing tent poles, shoe laces, necklaces, crafts, securing items, and replacing the deck bungee cords on your kayak!
– Measures 1/8″ With a 100% Nylon Outer Sheath and 12 Inner Rubber Strands
– Key Properties Include: Abrasion, Chemical & UV Resistance, Low Moisture Absorbency, Fast Drying, and Great Stretchability.
Great Emergency Cord! Fits in Your EDC, Car, Truck, Tank, Boat, Backpack or Bug-Out Bag! Many people use shock cord to fasten tarps over shelters and dry wood piles for Shade and Rain Coverage.
Made in America by a company that will not compromise on quality. Don’t accept cheap foreign imports or inferior polyester-sheathed bungee cord… you just don’t have to!
TOUGH-GRID® Shock Cord Is Flexible, Workable, and Tough!
– Our Shock Cord is completely workable in hot, cold, wet, or dry environments.
– The 100% high-quality nylon sheathing makes our shock cord more durable, weather-resistant, and useful than any polyester-sheathed shock cord.
– TOUGH-GRID® Shock Cord is a “must have” for your emergency preparedness, camping, crafting, and hiking supplies and makes a fantastic gift!
– Our Shock Cord is an excellent value, shop around and you won’t find a better price on such a high-quality shock cord product!
***The People Have Spoken!*** See Our Many Great Product and Seller Reviews (Many by Military Veterans) & You’ll Know:
1. We ONLY Sell the Best Products
2. Who We Are & How We Treat Our Customers (Cool Surprises & Personal Support)
3. You Can Trust Our Shock Cord Is Made In The USA and Will Not Let You Down!
We 100% Guarantee (Replacement or Money Back) ALL TOUGH-GRID® Shock Cord!
- “PREMIUM BUNGEE… AT A BARGAIN PRICE” Our shock cord comes with 12 inner rubber strands and a 100% nylon sheath, making it very durable, flexible, and workable. Don’t waste your time working with inferior shock cord, use the bungee cord that will continue working longer than any other! Manufactured in the United States by a company that will not compromise on quality and always comes through with stellar service.
- “BE PREPARED” TOUGH-GRID® Shock Cord is a great survival tool! Use it to help build your shelter, secure gear to your backpack or vehicle, fasten a tarp over a dry wood pile or shelter, fix your tent poles that (inevitably) break, replace your broken shoe laces, and have a quick way to get a workout… Just use them like resistence bands!
- “THE STRETCHY COUSIN OF PARACORD” With thousands of uses, a 100% nylon sheath, and multiple inner strands, shock cord is a close relative of paracord. Don’t be duped by shock cord with cheap polyester sheathing. Nylon is more weather-resistant, stronger, durable, quick-drying, stretchable, and flame-retardant than polyester!
- “PERFECT FOR CRAFTS” Shock cord can be used to make necklaces, bracelets, and lanyards. You can also use shock cord to wind-proof your tableclothe for that perfect outdoor barbeque. The 1/8″ diameter of our shock cord is the perfect size for many beads and charms. Thicker shock cord will be much harder to thread through beads and is stiffer and more difficult to work with.
- “ENDLESS USES” Whether you’re kayaking, hunting, hiking, boating, biking, securing items, storing items, or fixing your tent poles, this cord is the right tool for the job. Shock cord is also known as: bungee cord, bungee rope, stretch cord, stretch rope, shock rope, bungee, bungie, elasticated rope and elasticated cord.
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 5 in|